The Ukraine governance team is looking for an experienced Project Manager to support implementation of projects under the Ukraine Stabilisation and Sustainable Growth Multi-Donor Account (MDA) managed by the EBRD.*
The position will be suitable for professionals with:
- Advanced degree in Economics, Politics, Public Policy, Law or a related field
- Solid understanding of Ukraine’s policy landscape, including through prior experience in policy or public administration, international financial institutions, donor organisations or business working with government counterparts
- Exceptional project and stakeholder management skills, and a results-driven mindset
- Strong analytical ability, including knowledge of outcome-based evaluation methodologies
- Fluency in English and Ukrainian
The successful candidate will contribute to the team’s mission of supporting the development and resilience of Ukraine’s economy by:
- Ensuring effective management and oversight of specific programme streams, including monitoring and evaluation of programme results and selection of programme experts
- Providing expert analysis on relevant policy topics, with a particular focus on issues of socio-economic recovery and political economy
- Coordinating delivery of programme results with key stakeholders, including with government counterparts and international partners
Learn more about the position and application guidelines in the TOR attached.
To apply for this position, please submit your CV and Cover Letter (both in English) to Yuliya Anikeeva at email@example.com by 25 May 2022.
* Contributors to the MDA are Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, japan the Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Sweden Switzerland, the United Kingdom, the United States and the European Union, the largest donor.