HEKS/EREP is looking for the Logistics Assistant. He/She supports in the establishment and running of supply pipelines.
- He/She supports in the delivery of HEKS emergency programming in their area of operation and uses their local knowledge to inform programme development where needed.
- He/She is the focal point between the organisation and the community. He/She develop local networks, assess needs and reports to line management to ensure timely and relevant responses in the areas where they are most needed.
Safety & context:
- He/She assists with monitoring the context and reporting on a daily basis to their line management.
- Supplies: He/She supports in the establishment and running of supply pipelines.
- Functioning of the bases: He/She supports the basic functioning of the field base as well as any logistical or supply hubs.
- Agree to comply with HEKS Code of Conduct and promote Child Safeguarding policy.
- Report serious cases of abuse on children that she/he would be aware of in HEKS’s intervention locations. Strict confidentiality must be respected.
- Adhere to and enforce current administrative and logistical regulations and procedures
- Work in close collaboration with wash and protection projects and departments.
- At least 2 years’ experience in a similar position
- Advance IT knowledge (hardware and software, Microsoft Office, Internet)
- Previous experience with an NGO
- Previous experience in emergency response is appreciated
- Required qualities: organized, sense of human relations, diplomacy, communication skills
- Desirable: proactive, autonomous, rigorous, analytical, willingness and motivation to work in an international and intercultural context
- Fluent in Ukrainian and English (written and spoken)
Qualified candidates should send their CV and cover letter in English to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only short-listed candidates will receive notice requesting additional information.